Hrithik Roshan Biography
Hrithik Roshan was born on 10 January 1974 in Mumbai, India. His real name is Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath also he has some nickname like Greek God and also Duggu. His father was a very popular film director and producer Rakesh Roshan. And his mother’s name is Pinky Roshan. Also, Hrithik’s grandfather and maternal grandfather were also associated with the film industry.
His grandfather Roshanlal Nagrath was a great musician and his maternal grandfather Jay Om Prakash was a director.
Hrithik has no brother but an elder sister name, Sunaina Roshan.
Hrithik started his education at Bombay Scottish School in Mumbai and later he completes bachelors of Commerce from Sydenham College in Mumbai.
The journey of Hrithik Roshan in Bollywood
To do something in Bollywood, need a lot of skill. Because many stars have seen their sons given a chance to acts in Bollywood films. But many of them can’t get success. But also some star gets too successful in the film industry and Hrithik Roshan is one of them. Hrithik is not only popular in India but also in the world because of his dance and performance.
Hrithik Roshan’s maternal grandfather Jay Om Prakash give a chance to acts in his every film like when Hrithik was 6 years old that time he acts his maternal grandfather film Aasha as a child actor. In this way, he acts a small role in his maternal grandfather film and learns very good acting.
On the other hand, his father wanted him to focus only on his studies.
When Hrithik was 20-years old that time he got a disease called Scoliosis. For this, he suffered a lot of pain in his bone and the doctor forbids him to do stunts or dance. Then he completes his bachelors of Commerce from Sydenham College and decided to work in the film industry.
First a few years he acts as an assistant director with his father. He works as an assistant director in many films like Khudgarz in 1987, Uncle in 1993, Karan Arjun in 1995, and Koyla in 1997. In this time he saw acting and gain experience in acting. Also, he learns acting from Kishore Namit Kapoor.
Then in 2000, Hrithik acts his first debut film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai. This debut film of Hrithik Roshan became very popular among the people. Also, he got Filmfare Awards, IIFA Awards and also Zee Cine Awards for the best male debut and best actor award. And then he acts many movies like Fiza, Mission Kashmir, Koi Mil Kaya, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Krrish, Jodhaa Akbar, Dhoom, Guzaarish, Agneepath, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Kaabil and more.
Rithik is a very good actor and a good dancer also. In this way, he gets success in the film industry.
What Awards Hrithik Roshan Gets
- Best Male Debut and Actor for the film Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai in 2001.
- Best Actor for the film Koi Mil Gaya in 2004.
- Best Actor for the film Dhoom 2 in 2007.
- Best Actor for the film Jodhaa Akbar in 2009.
- Young Archievers Awards by Indo-American Society (IAS) in 2001.
- Also, he gets Anandlok Awards for the film Koi Mil Gaya in 2004.
Also, he has many other awards and achievements and honors.
Some Amazing Facts Of Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan has two thumbs on his right hand and for this, his classmates make fun for it.
- He did acts like a child artist in a dance sequence, when he was 6 years old.
- He also took bodybuild training classes from Salman Khan.
- He also launches brand name HRx.
- In 2000, on Valentine’s day, he received almost 30,000 marriage proposals.
- Hrithik met his dancing idol Michael Jackson, during shooting his film name Kites in 2009, USA.
- He loves the car and he makes great car collection like Rolls Royce Series II, Mercedes S500, Jaguar XJ, Ferrari Modena and many more.
Hrithik Roshan is a famous actor and many of his films get great success. However, in this post, we try to show you Hrithik Roshan biography and his journey in Bollywood. I hope you like this post.
If you enjoy then kindly share with your friends and also follow us.
Now I want to hear from you:
Do you a big fan of Hrithik Roshan?
Let me know by leaving a quick comment. Lastly thanks for visiting our website.