Aishwarya Rai Biography
Aishwarya Rai was born on 1 November 1973 in Karnataka, India. Her real name is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and also she has some nickname like Ash, Gullu. Her father’s name is Krishnaraj Rai who was an Army biologist and her mother’s name is Vrinda Rai.
Aishwarya Rai has a brother name, Aditya Rai and by profession, Aditya Rai is an engineer in the Merchant Navy.
Aishwarya started her education at Arya Vidya Mandir in Mumbai. Then she went to Jai Hind College in Mumbai for intermediate schooling. After finishing that for a year, she took admission at D.G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science, and Commerce, Mumbai. Also, she scored up to 90% in her HSC exams. Also, she learned classical music and dance. But Aishwarya always wanted to become a good doctor. And also she thought of becoming an architect. That’s why she took admission at Raheja College of Arts. And sometime later she dropout the college and slowly got interested in modeling. Now, by profession, Aishwarya is an actress and also a model.
The Journey of Aishwarya Rai in Bollywood
As we told, Aishwarya left her studies and started modeling. Aishwarya won the international supermodel contest. And then she was seen in an ad film with Aamir Khan and Mahima Chaudhary. And one dialogue in the ad made Aishwarya famous. The dialogue was, “Hi, I am Sanjana”.
In 1994 Aishwarya won the title of ‘Miss India World’. Sushmita Sen won the title of ‘Miss India Universe’. And this was the first time in the world that an Indian won Miss Universe and Miss World. After becoming Miss World she kept doing modeling for some time.
Then in 1997, Aishwarya acts her first debut Tamil film which was Iruvar. In Hindi films, she was seen in the film Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya in 1997. Then she acts in many films like Taal, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam etc. In this way, Aishwarya Rai gets famous and make a career in the film industry.
Then something beautiful happened in her life and the happened that Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya fell in love. On 14th January 2007, announced that they are engaged and they got married in 20th April 2007. After marriage, Aishwarya kept working in the films.
Some Facts Of Aishwarya Rai
- When Aishwarya was in 9th standard, then she did the 1st commercial ad for Camlin pencils.
- Aishwarya was always a bright student and she consistently scores above 90% and in her HSC exam she doing the same.
- She always wanted to become a good doctor or an architect, but her luck drive to the acting.
- Undoubtedly, Aishwarya is a very beautiful, and she wins Miss India title in 1994 and also Miss World on 19 November 1994 in South Africa.
- She also a great classical dancer.
- She becomes the 2nd Indian Actress to appear on the cover page in the Time magazine in 2003.
- She has an accident, during the film ‘Khakee’ shooting.
- She helps Indian needy people and founded the ‘Aishwarya Rai Foundation’ in 2004.
So, Aishwarya Rai is a great and very talented actress in the film industry. In the post, we try to show you Aishwarya Rai biography and her life story. I hope you like and enjoy to read the post. If you enjoy then please share this post with your friends and also follow us.
Now I want to hear from you:
Do you a big fan of Aishwarya Rai? Let me know by leaving a quick comment. Lastly thanks for visiting our website.