Deepika Padukone Biography
Deepika Padukone born in Copenhagen, Denmark on 5 January 1986. her real name is Deepika Padukone and also has some nickname like Deepi and Deepz. Her father name is Prakash Padukone and by profession, he is a great Indian badminton player. And her mother name is Ujjala Padukone and she worked as a Travel Agent.
Deepika has no brother and has a sister name Anisha Padukone and she is a professional Golf player.
As you can see Deepika’s birthplace is Denmark but when Deepika age like 1-year then her family came to India at Bangalore.
In childhood, Deepika saw her father and started to play Badminton.
But now, Deepika Padukone is a very well-talented and famous actress all over the world. And she is one of the most popular celebrities in India.
She started her education at Sophia High School in Bengaluru. And later she admitted at Mount Carmel College (Bengaluru) and then she admitted at Indira Gandhi National Open University to complete her bachelor degree in Arts but she did not complete because she started the journey of her acting career.
Deepika Padukone Career in Bollywood
In the first time, Deepika did not know that she will become an actress. Because before she becomes an actress she was a great and national level badminton player.
So, how she became a great actress?
When she admitted in Indira Gandhi National Open University to complete her bachelor degree then she comes to Modeling. And then she dropout college and make a full-time modeling career in 2004.
On 2005, Deepika doing great in Lakme Fashion Week ramp walk. And in 2006 she becomes very famous as a modeler and this year she gets Model Of The Year Award.
Also this year she acts in Aishwarya (Kannada) film. And this film is her debut in the film industry.
Then Deepika wants to acts in Bollywood and makes a career in Bollywood. So, she came into Mumbai. And in Mumbai, the first time she works with Himesh Reshammiya in an album name Naam Hai Tara Tara and here Deepika acts pretty great and started to become famous.
For her great acting performance in Naam Hai Tara Tara album, she gets some opportunity to act in Hindi movies.
On 2007 Deepika gets chance as a heroine with superstar Shahrukh Khan in Om Shanti Om film. And in this film, Deepika acts like great and amazing. For this, Deepika gets Filmfare Awards for Best Female Debut.
Then she acts many hit film like:
- In 2008 Bachna Ae Haseeno film.
- In 2009 Chandni Chowk To China, Billu, and Love Aaj Kal films.
- On 2010 Lafangey Parindey, Break Ke Baad films and many more.
- Also, on 2017 XXX: Return of Xander Cage Hollywood movie.
- And Bajirao Mastani, Padmavati, and Ramleela films
And now Deepika Padukone is one of the highest paid actresses.
What Awards Deepika Padukone Gets?
- Best Female Debut Award for the film Om Shanti Om in 2008.
- Best Actress Award for the film Ram Leela in 2014.
- Best Actress Awards for the film Piku in 2016.
IIFA (International Indian Film Academy) Awards
- Best Female Debut for the film Om Santi Om in 2008.
- Best Actress Award for the film Chennai Express in 2014.
- Best Actress Award for the film Piku in 2016.
Some Amazing Facts Of Deepika Padukone
- Deepika was born in Denmark, but when she was 11 months old, her family come back to Bengaluru.
- Her father was great badminton and Deepika becomes inspired to saw her legend father. And she started to play Badminton.
- When she was 10th standard she was a State level badminton champion.
- So, she wanted to become a good badminton player but later her mind was changed and she started modeling.
- When Deepika was 17 years old, she made her first catwalk.
- First, she saw in Himesh Reshammiya album ‘Aap Kaa Surroor’ song “Naam Hai Tera” in 2005.
- She is not only a Bollywood actress but a Hollywood also.
When Deepika works Ranveer Sing in Ramleela then they love to each other. And finally, they got married on 14 November 2018 in Lombardy, Italy.
However here we try to show you Deepika Padukone biography and success story in actress career.
If you like this post then please share it with your friends and social media.
Now, I want to hear from you:
Which actress you like most or your favorite?
Let me know by leaving a quick comment.
Thanks for visiting this website.